View all displays on one??

BaboonBoy22 21:36 16 Jun 2009

Hello everyone. Those of you who have multiple monitors I'm sure will have this problem from time to time.
I have 4 monitors, but I dont have them all turned on all the time but they are connected.
My computer will remember where I last opened a particular program and will always display it on that monitor until I've moved it enough times.

Is there anyway I can select which monitor I want something to open on? Even some extra software that would let me choose each time where I want it to open a program.

And/Or some software that will let me see all of my displays on the one screen so I can see what is going on with each.

I hope that makes sense.

lotvic 23:14 18 Jun 2009

^

phono 23:56 18 Jun 2009

Is this the sort of thing you are looking for? click here

BaboonBoy22 09:54 22 Jun 2009

I had completely forgotten about the ATI Hydravision. So now I can do most things that I was looking for.
But I would still like to see all 4 displays on 1 if that were possible?

Flixbert 17:13 02 Oct 2009

I run Photoshop CS4 on my laptop wndws XP home. I have added an additional larger monitor. They were both showing the screensaver & desktop simultaneously; until I redesignated them 1 & 2 .
1 is the new large one, 2 is the existing laptop.
I have full photoshop & desktop icons on large screen, but only the screensaver now on laptop screen; no icons. I want to use the laptop screen for photoshop to open my pallettes on & so use the large screen just for working. I understand this is possible; by extending the workspace??
I have tried to do this but can't get it sorted out. Please help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone