Video Enhancer

Boolian61 20:44 19 Nov 2007

I am looking to enhance a video that I have downloaded from Google Video so I can play it on a Laptop linked to a projector. The only trouble is on the laptop on full screen it is really grainy and I dread to think what it would be like on the projector. I am after a Video enhancer (freeware) that I can carry out this task with.

Ta

eedcam 22:20 19 Nov 2007

Even Bought video editors would be pushed to correct grainy video at best they might blur it a touch to soften it .You could try this in Windows movie maker which you have if you have xp .

Boolian61 16:55 20 Nov 2007

I have vista with wmm and will this do this. I also need to cut out sections of this video (The video is actually in six parts). I can stich them together but it stops responding. I need to cut out a bit from the end of each one.

eedcam 17:05 20 Nov 2007

You could try blurring it abit as for stitching together try it one clip at a a time .Wmm can be very unstable if you ask too much at once Open a clip add 1 clip if that works save it then reopen it and add another.If these clips are all seperate videos it may not work

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?