video edit

KERRO01 01:47 14 Jul 2006

i want to buy some good video edit software. can anyone point me in the right (best) direction please?

sean-278262 02:43 14 Jul 2006

Define good, if you just want to slip stuff together then I find for just plain lazyness that windows movie maker works ok if not a bit restrictive. It really depends what you want to do. But as I say if you want to just crop cut paste and generally mess with videos WMM is quite acceptable and free too.

wolfie3000 03:10 14 Jul 2006

There has been some discussion over the last few weeks on the very same question and the conclusion was Ulead video studio 10,

click here

You can even download a trial.

I reccomend it whole heartedly as one of the best out there and its alot cheaper than most.

I bought it after just using it for 2 hours.

Also see Ursula Seymours review on it.

click here

pj123 10:35 14 Jul 2006

In My Postings

David4637 17:45 15 Jul 2006

Will ULead import a VOB file (from a DVD about 2 hours long) so it can be editted on a time line, then burned back to a DVD without video/audio out of sync?
I currently use Studio V943, which has a good simple interface, but with freezes etc am looking for a more stable/reliable prog.

NewestRoyWidd 17:51 15 Jul 2006

David4637,please try not to jump in on someone elses thread with questions of your own,it just confuses the people who are trying to help the original poster.
It's always better to start a thread of your own.
NRW

eedcam 18:43 15 Jul 2006

Wolfie 3000 that review is for 10 plus which is abourt £20 dearer for that money he could look at Adobe premiere elements 2 also available on trial

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Ryzen news - release date, UK price, features and specifications

The pulp art of 80s computer game magazine covers

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment faire des captures d’écran sous Windows 10 ?