fazza8 20:29 26 Jan 2004

I am a teacher and I have a computer on my desk at the front of the room. I also have a projector and I have to bring my lap top in to do Powerpoints etc. Is there any way of buying some sort of splitter which will aloow me to connect to the monitor and the projector wall attachment? can anyone recommend a good supplier?

  DieSse 20:37 26 Jan 2004

Put ... monitor splitters uk ... into a google search, and take your pick of the many.

  fazza8 20:50 27 Jan 2004

Cheers bought a magic box and some cables

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?