Very strange in Internet Eplorer

Enoch 15:09 12 Aug 2006

I have a very strange situation. I am a news buff and I am into many news pages online. I have for the past few days had a problem with Sky News. The side panel (Sky index) ON the Sky News page appears right across the text and pictures on the SkyNews home page, blocking my view of the actual page, and, no matter what I do, I cannot move it back to the side. I have spoken to SkyNews who referred me back to my ISP. My ISP cannot help me as when they go onto the SkyNews page, everthing is how it should be.

This situation does not happen on any other News home page.

I am on XP home

VoG II 15:11 12 Aug 2006

Try cleaning out temporary internet files. CleanUp! click here will do a good job of this.

cycoze 15:13 12 Aug 2006

have you tried emptying your browsers cache and cookies? assuming Internet Explorer, click on `tools>internet options>general¬ you`ll find the buttons to get rid of both there, open up your browser again and see if it is back to normal.

Enoch 16:40 12 Aug 2006

Nothing has changed after advice. I have saved the page using "paint" but I do not know how to attach it to this answer to show you what my query is all about

Enoch 17:41 12 Aug 2006

bump

octal 17:47 12 Aug 2006

If you've taken a screenshot then upload it to this site click here then post the link on the forum. You will have to sign up to use Photobucket, but its quite simple.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?