What to do re: Pad that is too hot to touch? Will it explode? Catch fire? Please advise.
1 switch off
2 what make and model of laptop
sounds like it nees a good clean out fans and heatsink may be blocked with dust
Just a thought: It may be the battery underneath the pad that is actually getting hot.
Assuming that you really mean, Touchpad, remove the battery and run the Laptop from the charger. That's reduced one of the potential causes
If it is too hot to touch it needs switching off immediately and unplugging if connected.
If a Li-ion battery gets very hot, leave it outside.
But they are at the back of machines usually, so probably not the cause here.
Leave the battery disconnected though.
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.
OnePlus 5 review
Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman
iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review
Comment booster votre iPhone ?
© Copyright 2017 IDG UK. All Rights Reserved.