Verical rulers in MS Works v 8.0 ?

  Helterskelter 01:11 03 Mar 2008

Hi all

Apologies in advance if this question has been addressed in a previous post, but I'm wondering if there is any way that I can make the ruler appear vertically (the ruler only appears horizontally at the moment) at either side of the page in MS Works v 8.0 when typing correspondence for example. Currently I have not yet found any option to enable me to do so in v 8.0 and therefore usually I have to resort to a free version of Sun Office, which fortunately has this useful facility built-in, so to speak !

Best regards

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Les meilleures applications de covoiturage 2017