Vectra recovery cd

quest 16:23 24 Sep 2007

Can anyone help me locate the Image library and diagnostics cd for my old HP VECTRA XE 310 I've got the recovery cd. HP website is a waste of space. Thanks Quest

Andy1991 17:18 24 Sep 2007

I don't really know what you mean, though, put the disc in you might be able to install it from the disc.

quest 18:57 24 Sep 2007

Thanks for your response,I probably was a bit vague with my question.I have reinstalled windows from the recovery disc, and it works but the second disc contains all the drivers etc.I dont have the spec to update them.Being an ex business PC bought cheaply from where I used to work (redundant) the HP web site are not helpful.

thanks Quest

I am Spartacus 19:12 24 Sep 2007

Link to drivers and stuff at click here

quest 18:42 25 Sep 2007

Hi Spartacus,I've tried the web site before but the download is that large and Im one of the poor sods still on dial up. What I need is the orignal disc I've reinstalled from the recovery cd
and need the drivers from the second cd. Ive managed to locate the cd part number which is 5970-4641 but cant find a supplier. Can anyone out there point me in the right direction.

Thanks Quest

quest 23:48 06 Oct 2007

After finding a supplier for the cd-rom I was quoted silly money £73 in the UK. $15 in the US but with all the Added costs it would have been $50-$60, so I been going to a few forums and found the ISO file that I could download,borrowed a pals broadband connected PC and I've burnt the file to cd and now up and running.

Cheers from Quest

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017