EllyG 12:36 09 Jan 2004

Can anyone tell me where to buy the above as it is required to show movies from my cam corder on the Television........Thank you Ellyn

  Tog 12:40 09 Jan 2004

Make a note of the type of connectors you have available on your TV, VCR and camcorder or take the instruction booklets with you. Even PCW staff can get this one right, but I got my leads from Dixons.

  SEASHANTY 14:52 09 Jan 2004

Possibly one of these cables. Depends on your camcorder connections click here

  TBH1 15:26 09 Jan 2004

are you talking about one of those devices that you wop your vhs-c tape in, in order to play said vhs-c tape in your vcr ?? As stated above, you can just attach camcorder to tellie vie audio/video cables, usually to the front of modern tellies.

  EllyG 16:17 21 Jan 2004

I just want to thank all my replies received
and I got the answer to my problem
Manny many thanks for your
help Elly G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review

How to draw a mandala

iPhone X review

Musique en streaming : Spotify vs Deezer