Utility for seeing fonts in keyboard fomat?

  MichelleC 16:11 15 Apr 2004

Is there a tool to see a display of characters in keyboard format like the Macs have?

  Kate B 16:15 15 Apr 2004

click on start, go to programs, then to accessories, then to accessibility, then click onscreen keyboard. I think that's what you're looking for.

  Stuartli 16:53 15 Apr 2004

Or, on another tack, Start>Programs>System Tools>Character Map if that's what you have in mind...:-)

  MichelleC 17:29 15 Apr 2004

Just what I needed, thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 Hack Latest News: How Secure is your Wi-Fi?

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Comment utiliser Twitter ?