Using other Ad networks as well as Adsense without breaking Google's terms

Jwbjnwolf 18:47 27 Mar 2014

On my websites I use Adsense. Adsense only allows 3 advertisements per page. I know that you can include other Ads as well as Adsense without breaking the terms but I have no idea exactly how to.

What I want to achieve is have a couple more rich media Ads per page and the ability to have a mobile banner Ad that stays at the bottom of the screen (very much like the mobile in app advertising. I have searched quite a bit for that type of ad but I only land on mobile in app ad networks, not mobile banner ads for websites.

I see that PCA has a lot of Ads along with Adsense. I a while ago made a thread about the fact that some of the ads on here are resource hogs, and therefore I am not a fan of the Ad that borders around the website and scrolls, and I am not a fan of ads that pop up over the page because they from my experience are extremely difficult to close on a mobile device.

I like the banner ads that stay at the bottom of the screen on your mobile because they stay there, scroll with the screen, and they do not make the experience any worse. I also like the rich media ads, because they do not get in the way, and on an average I do find that the 3 per page is enough, but on a long blog post, it would be nice to have a couple separating bits of the text whilst still keeping the two rich media ads in the side bar.

So I would like to know, what Advertising can I use for mobile banner ads and what other rich media ads could I use as well as adsense?

thanks, Jase

Jwbjnwolf 22:53 27 Mar 2014

I notice that PCA's mobile website Ad banner is an Adsense one but I'm not exactly sure what the exact Ad element is in all the adsense options etc.

Jwbjnwolf 23:20 27 Mar 2014

Also I'd like to implement vibrant in text advertising. Preferably ones that will not randomly popup, ones that will popup only if a monetised word is clicked on.

Jwbjnwolf 23:41 27 Mar 2014

Think I've got my mind set now on Infolinks which certainly seems to offer a nice variety.

Jwbjnwolf 23:44 27 Mar 2014

Although Inframe I certainly won't use.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

HP’s new Surface Pro rival is designed specifically for Adobe-using designers and artists

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?