Using Keyboard to move the Window

  Jeffers22 23:44 16 Dec 2004

Does anyone know what the keyboard combination is to move a window round the screen as if you were dragging it with the left mouse button held down?

  Pesala 01:30 17 Dec 2004

Alter Space brings down the system menu, then M to move, or S to size. Cursor keys to move or resize, then enter when done.

  Jeffers22 08:07 17 Dec 2004

Thanks Pesala. My memory is not as good as it was.

  Pesala 19:11 17 Dec 2004

"My memory is not as good as it was."

Then how can you remember if it used to be any better? (~_~)

I had forgotten too, and ended up searching Google to find the answer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?