Use undercover XP to print CD labels

ponytail 11:16 17 Feb 2014

I thought I might be able to print some CD covers using Undercover XP but there does not seem to be that option is there another program that might do it

ponytail 11:55 17 Feb 2014

I have just installed the trial version of Mediaface 5.I was told about this sometime ago but have only just decided to try it out.Has anyone out there used it who could advise me on how it is used.Thanks

martd7 13:35 17 Feb 2014

Ponytail we have been through this a few times undercover xp or indeed coverxp are remarkably simple to use they both follow the same procedure for printing covers,drag n drop your cover into the appropriate window an select the correct template from the drop down list,if your printing cd covers,select front cover in one window and back/rear cover in the other and click the print icon

ponytail 13:47 17 Feb 2014

Hi mart7 I agree with you as I use undercover xp to print any covers I might require and have no problem with it but unless I am missing something how do I go about printing the label for the disc.If there is a option to print the actual CD label on there and there might be would I be able to just print onto a neato or avery label or would I need any other software. Have just seen this

//disketch-disk-labeler.en.softonic.com/

Thank's again sorry to be a bore but don't do this very often

lotvic 14:14 17 Feb 2014

What's wrong with using Windows CD Label Maker? (as previously advised in one of your threads from ages ago)

Windows Media Player - Tools - Plugins - Windows CD Label Maker

ponytail 14:24 17 Feb 2014

Have tried that but when I go into media player seem unable to find tools

ponytail 14:27 17 Feb 2014

Have just gone back onto undercover xp and if seems you have to select either Pressit or Coola bella Pressit comes out in the top L/H corner and Coola Bella in the centre.Just going to look at media player again

martd7 14:33 17 Feb 2014

Yes in undercover xp there's lots of disc label templates

ponytail 14:38 17 Feb 2014

Have found tools on media player by right clicking on the menu bar next to the play tab then clicked on plug in's but cannot see windows CD label maker all I get when I click on plug in's is download plug in's or options

ponytail 14:44 17 Feb 2014

Am just going through my book titled windows 7 and when I go into the section for media player there is no mention of printing labels anywhere

lotvic 19:13 17 Feb 2014

It seems that it is not in latest version. I must have installed the plugin via something or other in the past.... sorry about that, I thought it came with WMP.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Microsoft Surface Book 2 hands-on review – bigger and 5x faster

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?