USBinfo off the CD

Gonzo 21:52 27 Feb 2006

I've been trying to get this to work for monthes now and every monthe they tell us in the mag that its the wrong version and to use the lateest CD. But I've just unzipped it from issue 129 and it's still the same. If I go to the website they only deal with the RISC OS so where do PC Advisor get the idea that it will work with windows. Anyone got a different version to me as I'm sure its a great tool if it will work under windows!

daba 22:03 27 Feb 2006

"Ultimate Utility for Viewing, Browsing, Exploring, Troubleshooting, Performance Testing and getting info on USB Devices.

USB Info, USB Fire Info and 1394 Info are Trademarks of Parallel Technologies, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2005, Parallel Technologies, Inc. All Rights reserved.
Version V.1.3.0.0 - Release 7-27-05 By Don Schuman

Check out our website click here for more info on the USB Info product line, further helpful information on USB and other technologies and other cool products! Also check out our PC to PC Conection Products at click here"

Works fine on my W98SE PC - useful tool and VERY comprehensive.

daba 22:05 27 Feb 2006

... that might not be the one off the CD, I think I downloaded the trial from the website above..

iscanut 22:22 27 Feb 2006

You are not alone. I gave up with this as it is the same unusable version as the previous month.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iPhone X review

How to find a font: Discover the name of a typeface with these apps

The best iPhone for 2017

Comment créer un compte PayPal pour payer en ligne ?