Sparky3327 14:45 06 Jul 2005

I need to connect my modem to a new wireless router, but my modem only has a usb connection and it needs to connect to the router's WAN connection.
There are loads of adaptors going the other way i.e. ethernet to usb, but can I get one to go usb to ethernet?


  briggzy 20:34 06 Jul 2005

Hi, if you use adsl then its likely that the router has a built in modem, however the way you describe the router seems to suggest that its a cable router and not one for use with an adsl connection.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?