usb photokeyring

norrisnovice 17:20 15 Jan 2009

i bought this has a gift and used the instalation disc it came with to intall it and has far has i know it installed ok the problem is when i try to open the programe photoviewer i just get a window telling me the programe photoviewer cannot be found or a another program that owns it the programe will exit
i have uinstalled and reinstalled several times and get same result anyone with any ideas whats wrong please

Zaphod 3 17:36 15 Jan 2009

I bought one of these for my wife and if I remember correctly the keyring has to be plugged into the usb when you access photoviewer.

If that does not work I'll have to lay my hands on it and have a play. It does work however, so I could let you know then.

Zaphod 3 17:39 15 Jan 2009

Sorry I should make that less confused, our keyring does work so it is just a case of remining myself what to do.

norrisnovice 19:40 15 Jan 2009

thanks will give that a try tomorrow

norrisnovice 08:58 16 Jan 2009

plugged into usb port same thing happens

norrisnovice 09:59 18 Jan 2009

still no luck any ideas anyone please

Zaphod 3 14:13 19 Jan 2009

I have just plugged ours in, in the display I have two options USB charge and USB update.

On the back of the keyring I use the down button to move the arrow to at the side to USB update, then press the menu button. When you have done that then open Photo Viewer.

norrisnovice 09:08 20 Jan 2009

i managed very briefly to get it to finally show up on my old lap top but then back to the same scenario again
have tried it on 4 pcs now so am thinking it might be time to try and take it back to the shop
thanks for trying to help

norrisnovice 09:22 20 Jan 2009

i managed very briefly to get it to finally show up on my old lap top but then back to the same scenario again
have tried it on 4 pcs now so am thinking it might be time to try and take it back to the shop
thanks for trying to help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone