USB device not detected in windows 8.1

Hell Hound 20:09 02 Jun 2017

Hello! I have a problem i was hoping you guys can help me out with.My usb does not appear in my computer anymore and i already tried every god damn method possible. 1.Tried cmd with diskpart--list disk--select disk----clean and it shows an error(shown in images) 2.Tried installing/uninstalling usb drivers in device manager(check images) 3.Tried assigning it a new letter and volume in disk management(image) and i also have event log photos. It does not appear in programs like easeus partition master. In the disk management it shows the error 'The system file could not be found' or something like that if i try creating a partition. I even tried doing it on another pc but it shows the same so i thought it was broken but when i connect it to my tv,the damn thing works. It is a 16GB Kingston DT 101 G2

Hell Hound 20:11 02 Jun 2017

click here if thhe images don't wrk above,look here

href

Sorry

Hell Hound 20:13 02 Jun 2017

@click here

@href @ @ @ @

Hell Hound 20:17 02 Jun 2017

href link description here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:16 02 Jun 2017

May be its in a linux file format so windows can't see it

Try a program like EASUS partition manager free

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:32 02 Jun 2017

that puts ua close to Heddon on the Wall

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:33 02 Jun 2017

ignore last post

BRYNIT 22:39 02 Jun 2017

In the picture showing Disk Management it shows Removable (M) 14.90GB unallocated, this will not show in computer. Follow the instructions from CLICK HERE should help recover the flash drive.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review

How to draw a mandala

iPhone X review

Les meilleures enceintes Bluetooth à moins de 150 euros