Urgent help needed! Im an idiot!

Mummy_smid 10:26 28 Jun 2015

Hi all i need urgent help! I recently cleared my computer and reinstalled windows, (computer is a gladiator operating on windows 7 with gigabyte motherboard, and samsung driver and msi) in doing so, my computer wouldnt recognise my keyboard and mouse, but it allowed me to enter bios! Found usb support and enabled it and it still wouldnt work, by this point i was exhausted and clicked on something and saved and exit to go back to it in the morning with a fresh head! It instantly disconnected from my monitor and now i cant get it to register the monitor through cable or hdmi, i am going to try using a different monitor/tv to see if it helps but wanted to see if there is anything i can do? Im gutted and cant afford the price of taking it in right now :( please help

Pine Man 10:40 28 Jun 2015

i was exhausted and clicked on something and saved and exit to go back to it in the morning

Not sure about Gladiator computers BUT you need to try resetting the BIOS to its default settings. All you have to do is open up your PC and locate the BIOS battery. Remove it and replace it a couple of minutes later. Should be ok then.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?