Upper Case to Lower Case

  Dazwm 18:01 11 Nov 2003

I have some word documents that have, unfortunately, been typed in capitals. Is there a way I can change it to lower case without having to retype it all?


  leo49 18:03 11 Nov 2003

Format/Change case

  Dazwm 18:10 11 Nov 2003

Thanks leo49, does this work in all microsoft word programs (Word 97)?

  chuds 18:18 11 Nov 2003

Highlight the text and then use shift+F3, this changes all from upper to lower and also then to initial caps and back again etc.

Works on Word97.
(that advice was contained in an old PCAdvisor, about two years ago!)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

The secrets of creating gory VFX

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache