* Windows ® 2000/XP with latest service pack installed
* DirectX(tm) 9.0c
* Pentium ® 4 1.7 Ghz or equivalent
* 1GB RAM
* 128 MB DirectX ® 9.0 Compliant Video Card with hardware T&L and pixel shader support*
* 3.0 GB free Hard Drive Space for installation
* Additional hard drive space for a Windows swap file and saved game files.
* 16-bit DirectX 9.0 compliant sound card with support for EAX 2.0
* Broadband connection for multiplayer games.
* Mouse & Keyboard
I run it on top whack on my system:-- Athlon xp 2600+, 1 gig ram, nvidia 6600gt graphics with no worries at all, so you should be able to run it on yours: (maybe turned down a bit) if you get a....say 6600gt. but you don't say what ram you've got.