Updating Nero OEM

ray27 19:05 28 Nov 2003

The last computer I had had to be returned as it was faulty the company concerned tried hard but the new computer they sent to replace it also failed after three days.

They refunded my money and I now have a new one from a different company.

The first computer came with a copy of Nero that had Nero Express on it but the copy of Nero that came with the present one does not I can only assume it is an older version..

I have just read a thread referring to Nero OEM only working with the CD burner that it came with.

Is there any way I can get my copy of Nero updated with Nero express?

I found that I could use this version with ease
Many thanks for any advice
Ray

toni b 19:25 28 Nov 2003

Ray I have bought and am using a copy of nero 6 Oem on my laptop's external cdrw with absolutely no problems look here for a full demo version click here

toni b 19:46 28 Nov 2003

Just to mention my oem nero 6 version did come with a serial number thought I should mention it after reading other thread .I purchased it on ebay Regards Toni

ray27 11:01 29 Nov 2003

Thanks for the advice but what I realy would like to know if there is any way I can upgrade my copy of nero to include nero express
many thanks Ray

bvw in bristol 11:19 29 Nov 2003

click here

Accessory Section.

Nero Express 6 (oem Suite 1) DVD and CD copying software for use with CD and DVD recorders

Price: £4.98 Including VAT at 17.5%

Excellent service as well :o)

bremner 11:39 29 Nov 2003

You do not say what version of Nero you have?

I started with an OEM version of Nero 5.5 and have successively upgraded it via the Ahead site to 5.2.10.54.

I have changed from a CD Burner to a DVD burner and the Nero works perfectly burning either CD's or DVD's.

tes 11:53 29 Nov 2003

If you upgrade a nero oem ver 5 to ver 6 on the internet by downloading the trial versiion & paying for a srial no. can you then save this to disc as a hard copy?

bremner 12:10 29 Nov 2003

My version should say 5.5.10.54

dessi 12:32 29 Nov 2003

Good day, is there someone who could provide the necessary information of how to remove corrupted files from OS/ME. A friend just phoned to ask and as i have every confidence in the forum people this is where I've come for help, thanks again

bremner 12:33 29 Nov 2003

You can't hijack someones thread with another question.

You need to start a new thread.

Forum Editor 12:37 29 Nov 2003

You've inadvertantly posted your question in someone else's thread, and that can get very confusing. By default ray27 will get an email every time someone responds to your question, and that can be a tad irritating. Please post your question in a new thread, using the 'Start new subject' link in the blue box at top left of this page.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?