Update Firmware On Pioneer Internal Blu Ray

iqs 18:00 27 Jun 2014

Hi I have a Pioneer BDR 209DBK, which requires an update to play certain Blu Ray films via Arcsoft Total Media I downloaded the available Firmware update,but the update would action. A pop up informed me No Target Found.

Any ideas how to update the firmware please? Thank you

BRYNIT 19:03 27 Jun 2014

Where did you get the firmware update from as I cannot find it on any Pioneer web site?

Usually when you download any firmware from a manufacturer you also get full instructions on how to install it. If it was not from the manufacturer site I wouldn't touch it.

iqs 19:45 27 Jun 2014

Well,when I played a disc,it stated my Blu Ray player required a firmware update .I assumed it refereed to the device,not the Arcsoft player . Because Its the trail version,I cant download any updates to verify,plus I cant find a UK price,just $$$$$$$

Will have a look at DAPlayer

Thanks

The firmware update was on the Pioneer web site,but I can no longer find it. I double checked the model number etc,then clicked on the appropriate link.Must of made a mistake so-how .But your right,Its not there . Thank you

Woolwell 20:44 27 Jun 2014

It's not free but my Blu-Ray Burner came with an older version of Cyberlink Media Suite

iqs 12:15 28 Jun 2014

Thank you for the help :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone