Unreal tournament benchmark scores-compare

dagwoood 11:50 18 Oct 2004

Just purchased UT2003 and have been using the benchmarking tool to see what effect the different display settings have on the benchmark score.

The problem is, I can't find a site to compare my benchmark scores with other peoples scores. I've done a google and couldn't find anything.

Anyone got a link to a/some sites where I can compare my score please?

Cheers, dagwoood.

Completealias 13:04 18 Oct 2004

Don't have a link but i've just purchase this game too. Have a GEFORCE FX 5200 and ran the benchmark in 1024 x 728 got results of 61 fps in fly by and 42 fps in bot match. (P4 2.6 512RAM)

Had the display settings set to no aniostropic filtering and anti alliasing was application controlled.

System performance was set to performance.

Am using NVIDAs 51. something drivers hope this helps

dagwoood 14:20 18 Oct 2004

Thanks for the reply and hope your enjoying the game as much as I am :0)

As a comparison, if I run the benchmark with your settings(A/A and A/F set at application preference, display set for performance at a resolution of 1024 x 728), I get scores of:

Flyby: 123
Bot match: 70

My system specs, Athlon XP 3200+, 1GB RAM, Radeon 9600 256MB, Catalyst v4.10 drivers.

Cheers, dagwoood.

dagwoood 18:37 18 Oct 2004

^

3D Mark 05. or some of the older version's...

They have sites that everyone updates scores up onto.

click here

dagwoood 18:59 18 Oct 2004

Thanks for that.

I have actually got 3DMark05 on my system, but with my graphics card it runs like a slide show :0) I only get a score of just over a thousand.

I just wandered whether anyone had a link to a UT2003 benchmarking forum/site so as I could see how my set up compares to others.

Thanks again, dagwoood.

places like click here the futuremark forum's and many other overclocking web sites.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?