Unreal Anthology Problem

RobCharles1981 23:39 19 Feb 2007

Ive installed this game before but when I try to run it says

"Your CD Key appears to be invalid you may need to re-install the game and enter your CD Key to fix this problem"

Ive unstalled the game ran Ccleaner then retryed runs the setup ok enters my CD in no problems there, when I run the game the same error comes up.

Any Ideas anyone please?

Thanks Again
Rob

RobCharles1981 11:40 20 Feb 2007

Can anyone offer advice here?

robbiepaul79 11:53 20 Feb 2007

this wouldnt have anything to do with patches would it, havent played the game myself and your problem does sound strange yet i will have a poke around see what i can find.

Just wanted you to feel you arent alone out there :)

robbiepaul79 12:04 20 Feb 2007

ok mate ive had a quick look and it seems many people have been having problems you may want to replace what looks like '1' with 'L' in your Cd-key and try that.

RobCharles1981 13:00 20 Feb 2007

I double checked the key when I entered it in during setup, I did also install Unreal Tournament Game of the Year edition and that runs with no problems.

robbiepaul79 13:29 20 Feb 2007

Yeah sorry didnt mean to make you sound stupid or anything but it was a common problem with the printing of the CD Keys for that particular game.

Im limited to my search for info just now ill have another look when i get home.

RobCharles1981 13:44 20 Feb 2007

Thanks mate keep my posted on this!

mike1967 13:49 20 Feb 2007

Try contacting the manufacture, I actually had a problem with a game Dawn of War, which the key was actually incorrect

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?