Unknown error

Sirpad 00:31 29 Feb 2008

I recently installed Spybot and have been having some problems running legit sites. I've been playing a game on boxerjam.com for years now and never had a problem. Now I get the following error. It comes up on the bottom left of my screen as 'Error on page'.

When I click on it I get a box with the following:

Line: 69
Char: 2
Error: Object doesn't support this property or method
Code:0
URL: click here. com/sam/

Any ideas???

Sirpad 00:32 29 Feb 2008

that should read

URL: http: // www dot boxerjam dot com/ sam/

birdface 09:37 29 Feb 2008

I use IE7 Pro the pop up and flash stopper add on.I get this message all the time.I just go to View and untick Status Bar.Then I don't have to see it all the time. As I use IE7 Pro it is a problem with that and as far as I know no solution of removing it.Not the answer that you are looking for,But works for me.

Sirpad 10:53 29 Feb 2008

Thanks buteman....I don't mind seeing the message...the problem I have is that I'm stuck on the first page of the site...

exwirecutter 11:09 29 Feb 2008

Suggest you look in HOSTS file to see if Spy bot
has made it " always block "

birdface 11:32 29 Feb 2008

I can't open your click here and tried copying and pasting the other address.But will not open.Have you tried using your security programs or running C Cleaner.

birdface 11:40 29 Feb 2008

Sorry not with it this morning.You can get to the site but cannot open any pages.I suppose you could delete Spybot and see if it works ok then.Some like Spybot some don't,I am not impressed with it.To me it finds nothing and when I ran it it would hog my CPU using a 100% of it at times.I don't have it anymore but still can not get into your page.

Sea Urchin 13:52 29 Feb 2008

I use Spybot S&D and have no trouble getting into your boxerjam site. Just a thought - presumably you have downloaded Spyware Search & Destroy, click here and not SpywareBot, which could cause you problems.

And to buteman - if you copy and paste the link you have to replace the words "dot" with a dot, and close up the spaces.

birdface 14:47 29 Feb 2008

Nope.Even doing that I can't open it.

Sea Urchin 15:23 29 Feb 2008

Strange - maybe try the tinyURL link

click here

birdface 20:34 29 Feb 2008

click here, this is what I got when using Sirpad's URL.Notice the %20 part that comes up.Your click here does not have that.So wondering if maybe that is the problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?