Uninstall software not listed

Hetti 17:16 07 Aug 2010

I need to uninstall software I got from GAOD but its not listed in Add/remove or Advanced uninstaller.
How can I get rid of this please?

gengiscant 17:20 07 Aug 2010

What is the sofware? and have you tried Revo Uninstaller click here the free version, far superior to add/remove.
Also Ccleaner.click here again useful.

Hetti 17:24 07 Aug 2010

The software is Simple money, forgot to add it does not have its own uninstall link.
I have not tried Revo will do after I try CCleaner (I have that but did not try it)

rawprawn 17:24 07 Aug 2010

Have a look here, I haven't tried it but it looks sensible to me
click here

rdave13 17:25 07 Aug 2010

Sometimes if you look in 'all programs', find the software, then it might have its own uninstaller listed there.

ashdav 17:32 07 Aug 2010

It's possible the program is not "installed" as such and just runs from its own folder.
If this is the case it will not appear in Add/Remove.
Just go to the programs file and delete the programs folder.
Then run CCleaner/registry to get rid of any leftovers.

Hetti 17:41 07 Aug 2010

Found the unistall link when I went to Properties> location ect . its OK now thanks

Dred09 04:25 08 Aug 2010

You might also wanna try [url=click here]c cleaner software[/url]. C Cleaner is bundled with tons of other computer optimization programs including software uninstall management.

This program provides its user with a list of all your currently installed programs. The user may choose the program from the list and in just one click the program is removed from the system.

Hope this helps.

Dred09 04:28 08 Aug 2010

You might also wanna try [url=click here]c cleaner software[/url]. C Cleaner is bundled with tons of other computer optimization programs including software uninstall management.

This program provides its user with a list of all your currently installed programs. The user may choose the program from the list and in just one click the program is removed from the system.

Hope this helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?