Uninstall this PC MightyMax THING!!!!! please

User-93B9B20E-2BF4-4EF1-82F20608231F9F1C 12:24 07 Oct 2004

Installed to try out as i'd never had a go with one, and I had a shell.dll prob which I thought it might find. It didnt find the problem keeps going off uninvited (loads of hooters and bells) and I cant get rid of it. Help, I dont want to uninstall and reinstall all but I will as I HATE this kind of THING. There should be a law againt it.
hopeful k

I dont know if I feel stupid or angry the most, angry I think! its taking advantage of people perhaps in trouble.

Valvegrid 12:38 07 Oct 2004

Have you tried going to Add/Remove programs in Control Panel and look down the list and removing it from there.

Strawballs 12:41 07 Oct 2004

If you had no luck through add remove programs try installing and useing thisclick here

Wont unistall from Add/Remove (error occured)cant use sys. restore (unexpected shutdown errors). No listing in add/Remove any more. And this thing is supposed to help, its more of a virus than a help and it goes off every 15mins or so. (sounds like a police siren.

cheers k - one very angry hermit

Strange, following the clues I downloaded and reinstalled the program on top of itself so to speak, this time it uninstalled from add/remove. Now back to those missing files.
happier hermit - k

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?