undelivered mail

grizzley 15:16 13 Mar 2008

good afternoon all hope you are all well.

in the last 10 minutes i checked my anti-Spam programme for new messages there was 67 messages of which only 4 were legit. the other 62 where from 2 different places namely mailer-daemon and the post master,all saying messages i sent can not be delivered. i read the names in the list and none of them where from people or places i know, so i deleted all,but thinking back to yesterday i let maybe two through believing they were from legit places. so far my anti-spyware and anti-virus have not detected any threats.

some names are [email protected],mail.linkey.ru, teams.lrn.ru and pbeo1.netflow.ru

postmaster @clcom.ru. I am naming these few because i could not be bothered to write down all 62 addresses, and declare these as spam and a threat to security of my computer. Please look out for others which may start appearing in to inboxs.

Clapton is God 15:25 13 Mar 2008

Looking through your list, none of those addresses are new. I've seen them before

"declare these as spam and a threat to security of my computer"

If you have decent up-to-date AV and anti-malware plus a spam filter, I don't really think that spam poses a threat to the security of your PC.

A bloody nuisance, but not a threat.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?