Unable to sign into Facebook

ponytail 10:03 03 May 2015

I am trying to register a electrical device and I need to do it through my facebook account.But when I enter my login details they are rejected as being incorrect.So I clicked on forgot my password then entered my email address and was told this email address did not exist.As I do not sign out of facebook I then went intomy Facebook account clicked on update info then contact and basic info then email and the email address was listed.I am now afraid to sign out of Facebook in case I am unable to sign back in.Any ideas anyone.

ponytail 11:54 03 May 2015

This is something completely different and not connected to my previous thread.

ponytail 13:17 03 May 2015

Apologies for my wrong doing but have still not sorted out my previous thread but my son is popping over later and as he is a bit of a computer whiz kid will ask his advise and let you all know what happens that's a promise

wee eddie 14:46 03 May 2015

Ponytail: It worries me that your desire to buy new pieces of equipment is only matched by your inability to operate them.

Slow down a bit. Get to know how to use what you have. Keep a note of your passwords. Relax.

I also have problems working out how this, and that, works but I try to sort it out before I move onto the next bit if kit.

john bunyan 14:54 03 May 2015

I have to agree with ßeta and wee eddie . Out of the last 11 threads you have started, only one has been "green Ticked" . I hope you have solved this particular problem, but as I am not a Facebook user , I cannot advise. Usually there are other ways of registering a piece of equipment other than by Facebook, normally stated on the registration form. If not there is always snail mail.

rdave13 16:55 03 May 2015

The last iOS update, which is mainly for that overgrown watch, also messed up my partner's Facebook log in. Fortunately the 'forgotten password' link worked for her. My daughter's login still doesn't work. Cursor keeps showing busy. Haven't chased it up though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?