Unable to print whole email

ponytail 19:44 19 Jan 2014

My wife received this email Thanks for confirming your email details. I now am able to give you the outline of the holiday which I hope gives you a good idea of the things we will be getting up to. The attached document is a word document which should print neatly. If you can’t open it exactly the same text is copied here so that you can play with it on the word processor you use.

Roy

*These notes are to give you a taste of the holiday being planned for May. The walks are based on those Harry, Tim and I recently reconnoitred. I will be confirming the price of the holiday shortly and requesting the final payment.*

After this section there was a whole week of walking programs but when she tried to print it all that printed was what you see nothing else printed yet it was all on the same email can someone explain

john bunyan 20:43 19 Jan 2014

Did you open the attachment? What is the file extension? Ie file name in top of email?

Woolwell 22:16 19 Jan 2014

Did you or your wife book this holiday or make any other contact with the person who sent it? This has the smell of a scam.

ponytail 08:22 20 Jan 2014

Hi Woolwell yes this is all genuine

john bunyan 08:56 20 Jan 2014

Was it an attachment,or not?

john bunyan 08:56 20 Jan 2014

Was it an attachment,or not?

john bunyan 08:57 20 Jan 2014

Sorry for double post; ipad too quick.

ponytail 10:18 20 Jan 2014

Yes it is a attachment a word attachment not seen one of these before I have clicked view online and opened it and the words word web app flash on the screen I then clicked on print and got this message Microsoft word web App your PDF is ready click here to view the PDF of your document I clicked on that then on open then the four pages of the attachment appeared on the left of the screen I then clicked print and they printed as I said have not seen this before I thought I could just print the whole email can someone explain Thank's

Woolwell 11:38 20 Jan 2014

What are your trying to print from - iPad, laptop, webmail or what? Attachments normally print separately.

ponytail 11:47 20 Jan 2014

I am on my Laptop and using my Brother printer I have now managed to print the four pages it is just that the email was sent to my wife on her netpad and she tried to print it a couple of times but failed all she got was the actual email so I got her to forward it to me and I did the same as her a few times and then decided to open the attachment.It is just I have not seen this sort of thing before but will know next time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?