Unable to print in Landscape

Wessie 12:00 03 Dec 2004

I am tying to print my outlook calendar or an excel spreadshet in Landscape mode but when I try to change from portrait to Lanscape, portrait keeps on showing. Does anyone know a workaround so that I can pint in Landscape. I am using Microsoft Office 2000 and XP Professional o/s. Thanks!

Diodorus Siculus 12:20 03 Dec 2004

Are there any options within the porperties of the printer?

alB 14:54 03 Dec 2004

In Outlook, click the print button, choose your print style and click page setup, click the paper tab and choose between portrait or landscape, click print preview to check your document and then click print (or page setup if you want to change anything)...alB

Wessie 14:59 03 Dec 2004

alB thanks for your response unfortunately that is where the problem is. although I follow the steps that you describe when I choose landscape and print preview again it remains in portrait mode.

alB 16:56 03 Dec 2004

Sorry that was no help to you, you could try as Diodorus Siculus suggests and check your printer options, I seem to remember a Lexmark printer at work had this trouble of always printing a document to A4 no matter what size an application told it to print, we had to go to the printer utilities and change the default settings (I think), might be worth a try. The only other thing I can suggest for now is using the repair option for microsoft office just in case Outlook has been corrupted in some way...alB

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone