unable to log in to web page problem

patso 14:20 25 Mar 2007

my wife is trying to log in to her account on click here maoled them back about this problem and they sent a reply about clearing temp files and cookies,saying my pc has to have cookies enabled.i am using ie7 and cleared all temp and cookie files in ie options but she still cant log in and on bottom left done with error on page is appearing.she is registered with them but cannot access her account.any ideas whwts blocking her access as i have tried everything ,any help please

User-312386 14:29 25 Mar 2007

try that, you had .she at the end click here

patso 16:13 25 Mar 2007

no luck there the web page still on log in.even tried on a different pc at the moment ,where is enable cookies settings in ie 7 ? thanks

birdface 19:15 25 Mar 2007

Like madboy,Took the she off the end and got. click here

patso 19:48 25 Mar 2007

ok i think its an e mail address problem needing sorting out but i am sure the site was acting up,i have no problem getting to the log in page in the links but it just wont log in with the account details,i posted a mail to the site and await the reply but thanks anyway for the replies,patso

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?