Unable to Log Out of Orange Emails

Roseandaleman 20:06 29 Feb 2008

Hello
Can anyone help with this problem. I go into the Orange web site sign in and check my Emails etc. When finished I click on the Log Out X, but all that happens I keep being returned to my Inbox page. So have to close down the web page to get out, If I go into History I can click on the past Emails page and go straight back into it without any password. I have Emailed Orange but no reply as yet. Any ideas what may be going on.

Regards
Skylooker

bretsky 20:12 29 Feb 2008

Yes me to, also when I log in I'm taken to the welcome page instaed of my in box, have reported to orange tonight.

bretsky ;0)

mbone 21:46 29 Feb 2008

bretsky, i too have same problem i want to send email to orange but cant find their email address could you let me have it please? the more people report this the better ta

bretsky 10:11 01 Mar 2008

I really wouldn't bother as they are aware of it and so are a few other users at the moment.

click here

This is the email I sent last night.

When using my orange web mail, when I end my session and try to log out, it refuses and I have to close the page down via the red cross in the top right of the window, this has been like this for a few days now, also when I access my web mail I'm directed to the welcome page instead of my inbox, again this has only happened in this last few days.

And this is the reply email I got this morning.

Thank you for your email.

We are aware that some customers are facing this issue of not able to access mails on the Orange website.However, we have escalated the matter
to the concerned team and will get it resolved at the earliest.

In the mean time we would advice you to try the steps given below

**Reboot your pc i.e Shutdown and restart the pc

**Reset internet explorer, please follow the link below:
click here

**Disable firewall and antivirus, please follow the link below:
click here

**set the security control to low and then check if it works i.e open internet explorer, click on tools > Internet options > Security > Drag the bar to low and click ok.

**finally check if you are able to access orange homepage/member centre

If you have any further queries then please do not hesitate to get in
contact with us again.

Kind Regards,

Broadband Support

bretsky ;0)

bretsky 10:26 01 Mar 2008

Sorry...forgot to give you the orange contact us link

click here

bretsky ;0)

mbone 10:59 01 Mar 2008

thanks for that bretsky also i have 2 email accounts 1 fsmail.net that appears to be ok but the other is freeserve.co.uk and that is where the problem is thanx again i will not bother sending email if they are aware of the problem.

mbone 11:07 01 Mar 2008

just read my emails thanx for that skylooker

bretsky 08:22 08 Mar 2008

Webmail has been back to normal now for the last couple of days although the log out page is different which just says sign in.

Anyway fingers crossed.

bretsky ;0)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

HP’s new Surface Pro rival is designed specifically for Adobe-using designers and artists

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?