opening the Windows temp folder and deleting everything that you find.
If that doesn't work, do this:-
1. Start the computer in safe mode.
2.Log on to the computer as administrator.
3. Click Start, click Run, type: cmd.exe and then click OK.
4. At the command prompt, type: msiexec /unregister , and then press ENTER.
5. At the command prompt, type msiexec /regserver, and then press ENTER.
6. At the command prompt, type exit, and then press ENTER to close the command prompt.
7. Remove the software you were trying to uninstall, using the add/remove programs facility in Control panel.