unable to get web page printed correctly

Nightmanager 18:57 03 Nov 2005

I tried to print a web page in portrait, but only got two thirds of the page, as a rhird did not print. I took the left and right margins to as little as the PC would allow (right to each edge of the page)and I still did not fit it all on one page. The only way I managed it was to print in landscape. Is there a trick that I am missing here. Any help will be gratefully received.

VoG II 19:00 03 Nov 2005

If you change the text size (View|Text size) you might get it to fit.

Daibus 19:31 03 Nov 2005

This has been a bone of contention with people I've spoken to, for some time.

My printer is a Canon which includes Easy WebPrint software which allows you to print the complete web page. I don't know of any other software that allows you to do this and friends of mine that own a HP printer, for example, also have this problem and when we enquired with the manufactures they said that "web pages are not there to be printed and the only way to print the whole page is to do so in portrait" which seems ridiculous to me because if one manufacturer can oblige why can't the others - after all I would have thought that printing a web page is quite a common occurance.

Daibus 20:00 03 Nov 2005

Sorry - I should have said the the advice was to print in landscape and not in portrait.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone