Unable to buy "Best Buy" M.F.Printer

Glen 10:59 11 Jan 2009

The March '09 Magazine has the Epsom Stylus SX200 multi function printer listed at £40. I searched and found it offered at £39.99 and £39.14, but every time the link I clicked led me directlty to the Epsom site at £79. How can I get tghis great offer? Did I go wrong?
Glen

howard64 11:01 11 Jan 2009

try looking on novatech - dabs - micro direct or other suppliers.

sharpamat 11:36 11 Jan 2009

This model is on sale in major shops ( PC WOrld,Currys, etc ) at £78. So that price is half of that

Many places were advertising the SX100 for the £30 mark. it is possable that the inital price was incorrect and the link actually worked correctley click here has a reasonally priced version however I have never used them

I did purchase a SX200 from Staples this had been priced up wrong so I paid half the normal price.

I did intend replaceing my R265 with a CISS but am at present keeping both useing the SX as a Copier. Whilst CISS are available fitting instructions are not and the space available inside makes use of CISS very doubtfull

So I regret not going for the larger model such as the DX range

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Adobe shows still-in-development tools, including automatically colourising black-and-white photos

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?