Unable to access Wanadoo webmail

Agent Smith 12:18 14 Feb 2006

Hi, I use BT Broadband but I've kept Wanadoo as my main e-mail address. I used to get at my e-mail through wanadoo's home page. Recently when I click on the button to get my mail all I get is a blank page. if I use Firefox I have a button in my Bookmark toolbar to go directly to e-mail but I get a sign in page ands a message saying that my browser doesn't accept cookies or my e-mail address or password have not been recognised. I'm then routed to another page and when I hit the continue button I'm through to my inbox. Cookies are enabled.

My old Lineone/Tiscali e-mail addresses are still active and I have no problem getting to those inboxes from Tiscali's home page.

If I access e-mail through Thunderbird I can get e-mails from wanadoo with no problem.

Win XP Home, ad-aware, Spybot, Spyware Blaster, System Mechanic 6 and Spyware Doctor. Scans show no problems. The problem stared a couple of weeks ago and wanadoo are no real help.

Sometimes it works OK but only once.

Aplologies for rambling post.

palinka 20:24 14 Feb 2006

just came across this in the forum click here

Maybe it's something like that that's causing your problem?

Agent Smith 22:18 14 Feb 2006

Thanks palinka that may have something to do with it as they are tinkering although as I stated I connect with BT Broadband.

My cousin was upgraded to 1 meg from 512Kb and he had problems with dropped connections until they dropped his connection speed again.

Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?