Ulead VideoStudio

Liza 18:18 14 Aug 2006

Can someone help me please. I used the trial version (ulead videostudio 10 plus) from PCAdvisor's last issue on DVD. Yesterday was the last day so I decided to buy it. Except one minor correction, everything was okay but when installing download version, ulead wizard said it could not find ESD on my machine and would I install it. I went back to ulead but in spite of using all the leads to get to technical support I was getting nowhere so I went back to support ulead and they said I would have to go to ulead gmbh it was not possible to get there either. They have my money but I cannot get the product. What do I do please. I have all their emails. Liza

brundle 19:15 14 Aug 2006
  Liza 20:18 14 Aug 2006

Hello brundle
Thank you for your prompt reply and help. I have written to customer care. They have acknowledged they will come back to me asap. Liza

Liza 17:00 25 Aug 2006

brundle
Hello. My problems with this software is ongoing. The ESD lark was getting on my nerves - I was getting no joy from any dept. So I decided to do something myself. I switched the steps advised in their email(like 1. do this and 2. and so forth, do that). Having installed the software from online the disk however which I also ordered took 10 days to come without a serial no.When I tried to install, it wanted ser no. Could I get them to send it. After 100 emails I then got a no. But the password was playing up and am still not there. I am sending emails to various depts. Customer service wont even reply. So I am not a member and will miss any free updates etc. Liza

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?