Ulead Video Studio 11 Plus keeps hanging

RK Wright 10:42 26 Sep 2007

Recently VS11+ keeps hanging whenever I want to burn a VCD after editing my video file.
I then have to completely UNINSTALL & REINSTALL the software to get it to work again.
A friend thinks that another software is in "conflict" with VS11+. I've tried uninstalling several software, but still cannot find a SOLUTION.
How can I find the "conflicting" software?
Pls. help... I'm a newbie/senior citizen.

eedcam 13:06 26 Sep 2007

How much memory and space have you available onyour hard drive .Even if you have a reasonable amount a Defrag might help also make sure you have all other programmes not running even being online can cause a blip.

RK Wright 05:33 28 Sep 2007

I've completely UNINSTALLED VS11+ and re-installed VS10+ which seems to be more stable... so I think I'll stick to this earlier version.
BTW, I find COREL support to be VERY POOR... and also regret buying Ulead products, including PhotoImpact12 - zero support.

My PC system:
P4 CPU
4 GB RAM
250 GB HD (2x)

Thanks so much for responding eedcam.
Bless you.

eedcam 09:36 28 Sep 2007

Your welcome personally I find adobe premiere elements not only better but great user support forum.You might like to check it out in case you think of tring adobe click here

RK Wright 10:38 28 Sep 2007

eedcam, you're indeed very kind.
I had been using Adobe P6.5 (which came with the bundle from Pinnacle DV500). Cost me a BOMB... and now Pinnacle doesn't support P6.5 any more.
Besides... when I upgraded to WIN XP from WIN 98SE... things just went CRAZY... Now I'm still trying to find a way to use P6.5 in XP.
I just bought "Video Edit Magic 4.3" and find it quite good. Hope the good support keeps coming from this publisher :)
BTW, may I correspond directly with you?
Pls. write me direct if you're comfortable with it. It'll save time, etc.
Bless you.
RK

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?