Ulead Photoimpact 11 Text

alamark 18:33 01 Feb 2006

I have just installed this and have two problems,which I have submitted to Ulead support over the last 3 weeks, but only received automated reply " will reply as soon as possible"
a) Text. lower case e and n are missing, although
I can get them using caps lock and shift, and no other programme is affected.
b) The bonus disc contains a tutorial, but I cannot view it. It opens Windows Media Player, which shows the playlist, and "playing 1" but the screen is blank. Any ideas on either problems, or how to get response from Ulead?
alamark

bluto1 19:39 01 Feb 2006

alamark,
I`d love to be able to help but cannot. I`m very interested in getting a response from Ulead as every time I try to uninstall version 10 I can`t. I`ve even tried reinstall but cannot get a reg number from them. They`re impossible to contact, or get a response from. Let`s wish each other the best of luck.

alamark 20:01 01 Feb 2006

Bluto1
Thanks for reply- I guess we'll just have to keep trying!
alamark

ade.h 21:41 01 Feb 2006

The lower case e and n is a known problem, and as you have found, you can get around it. One or two other letters are affected too.

By the way, have you not tried the excellent user forum for PI 11 yet?

click here

alamark 18:46 02 Feb 2006

ade.h
Thanks for the tip. I,ve just checked out the user forum you gave. It seems I,m not alone. I shall now check some of the other reported problems and add my considered comments

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?