UK Charger/USB Help Please?

Big L 266 10:23 02 Aug 2010

Hello.

I recently purchased a Mutant wi-fi radio model MIG PIR-1 and which gets charged up via my computer USB.This is the second time I've charged it,and its taken over 5 hours to complete.I have decided to try another option and need your help please.

Do you know if there is such a thing as a mains charger which has a standard computer-based USB output from which to charge with? It came with a long USB cable one end which fits in the computer USB with a much smaller one which goes into the radio.

The built-in battery is a 1500mAh li-ion polymer battery and has a maximum charging current of 500mA. I'm not quite sure what to look for online and don't want to blow my wifi up!

Any help or links would be most welcomed.

Thank you very much in advance. I appreciate your help.

Big L 266

Big L 266 10:44 02 Aug 2010

Hello.

Midgetninja....Sometimes I could slap myself with a wet lettuce for not thinking of the obvious solutions! Thank you very much indeed for your kind help - it really is appreciated!

All the best.

Big L 266

Graphicool1 10:47 02 Aug 2010

Did you buy it new in the UK, if so where from?

Big L 266 11:17 02 Aug 2010

Hello.

graphicool1....I bought it new in the UK from a niche little shop in Hoddesdon via Amazon as it was the only place this little hand-held wi-fi was being sold.

Hope this'll help.

Big L 266

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?