Typing Fractions

  StellaArtois63 19:52 10 May 2004

I wonder if anyone can help me please with a little problem thats niggled me for ages. I can type some fractions.Holding the Alt to the left of the space bar then typing 171 and 172 on the number pad on the right of the keyboard to give me ½ and ¼ but can any one tell me how to get 3/4 or any other fractions, many thanks Ade

  bremner 19:54 10 May 2004

You can find other often used fractions in Insert >Symbols in Word.

  Pesala 19:59 10 May 2004

click here I found it by entering "Fractions" OR "Fractions" in the search facility. The word in the first box is found only if it is the first word of the thread title, so putting OR and "Fractions" again in the second box ensures that you will find the relevant threads.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

See the Best Button Badge Designs of 2017

iPhone X review

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires