Two PC's one monitor?

  koko 23:37 08 May 2004

Two PC's one monitor? is it possible to have a swith or something so that the two pc's share the same monitor, i dont have the space for another monitor.



  Beas-Knees 23:53 08 May 2004

You need a KVM (keyboard-video-mouse) switch,Look for Belkin available from E.buyer

  Beas-Knees 23:56 08 May 2004
  sidecar sid 23:59 08 May 2004
  koko 00:19 09 May 2004

thanks for the advice i'll order the 2 port KVM Switch from ebuyer, you have been a great help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from Petya?

Microsoft Surface Studio – the artist's hands-on review

Original iPhone review

Comment mettre à jour Kodi ?