Twin Monitors connector

  Offaman 02:05 11 Jul 2006

Can anyone tell me the correct name for the card or deck that slots into the back of a PC to enable two monitors to be run on one PC, independantly of each other.

  xania 09:18 11 Jul 2006

There's loads of information about this on the web:

click here

click here

click here

click here

and then you simply set up your OS in Control Panel to get the monitors to work together the way you need.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?