Tweaking Versus Microsoft

CPU Magnet 21:30 17 Jan 2003
  CPU Magnet 21:30 17 Jan 2003

I spent most of today tweaking my pc for fast shutdown, increased performance and fast boot up. I found that with many tweaks I had increased my pc's performance considerably. The start up and shutdown times were almost nothing and applications seemed to open faster than ever. One thing though, why don't those people at Microsoft (our friend B.G) just apply these (mainly windows tweaks) themselves. It seems so stupid not to.

If you do want to tweak your pc go to click here (mainly for Windows XP)and click here (all Wndows). I recommend the forst link, excellent tweaks here for Windows XP Pro and Home. HAPPY TWEAKING

CPU Magnet 21:35 17 Jan 2003

Other tweaking sites will be welcomed with open arms.

powerless 21:40 17 Jan 2003

"why don't those people at Microsoft (our friend B.G) just apply these (mainly windows tweaks) themselves"

The average user 2 up 2 down...nice blonde, lawyer husband, 3 kids, peugeot 306.

They just want a computer that works, thats all, there not interested in performance these hidden performance naggers enable the PC to function properly. A computer still functions properly with some disabled...

Thats why.

closhty 00:25 18 Jan 2003

try click here or click here or click here or click here or click here or click here or click here or my favorite at this time click here

closhty 00:28 18 Jan 2003

the last one click here

instant^mash 01:13 18 Jan 2003

Blk viper has an excellent site, but how about

click here

Don't feed the inmates!

:)
TC

CPU Magnet 01:19 18 Jan 2003

Thanks a lot for the responses guy anymore are welcome . A special thanks to Closhty and Instant^Mash for they were the ones who actually helped and replied quickly enough. Cheers guys. PS. Anymore sites are welcome (Leave you out of this one Closhty).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?