tweak UI tweak goodbye

ZEROTOLERANCE 21:47 30 Apr 2004

i have tweak ui from when i had win 2000 but i want to un-install it to load tweak XP,, however, it has not got a un-install option i can find, and its not in add/remove progs,tune up utilities uninstaller doesnt list it nor does tech pro utilities uninstaller. any suggestions

ZT

SANTOS7 21:50 30 Apr 2004

click here this should help, good luck

ZEROTOLERANCE 22:01 30 Apr 2004

Nice On, Thanx

ZEROTOLERANCE 22:13 30 Apr 2004

Just tried it but it didnt work nor did the manual fix, unfortunatly, and it doesnt say what to do if they dont work. thanx any way santos7

ZEROTOLERANCE 22:42 30 Apr 2004

any body else got any ideas on how to get rid ? have searched for tweakui folders in c\ but cant find any

ZEROTOLERANCE 22:47 30 Apr 2004

sorry, not any at all, but just not the ones the manual fix says find, there is a TWEAKUI PNF & TWEAKUI CNT, But is it safe to delete thesre?

SANTOS7 22:58 30 Apr 2004

after looking at some other forums it sugests you can uninstall from add/remove, maybe if you reinstalled, it may give you the option to uninstall from add/remove

SANTOS7 23:00 30 Apr 2004

Related Tweak UI Problem **

I get a lot of e-mail about problems installing Tweak UI. One of the most common problems is that people say the TWEAKUI.INF file (the file you right-click to install the program) wasn't in the ZIP file they downloaded, or in the PowerToy folder on the original Win98 CD. If this happens to you, chances are it's because you have Win98 set to Hide System Files. Open any folder, choose View/Folder Options/View, and change "Hidden Files" so that it Shows All Files. Also, remove the check beside Hide File Extensions for known file types.

Found this as well

GANDALF <|:-)> 23:05 30 Apr 2004

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone