TWEAK UI DISC

POGUE MAHONE 18:06 21 May 2003

LOADED THE DISC OK - ON TO WINDOWS XP, BUT HAVE NOT GOT THE CONTROL PANEL AS PER THE MAGAZINE. I WANTED THE PARANOIA TAB, PLEASE HELP IF POSSIBLE CHEERS!

Lú-tzé 18:18 21 May 2003

Do a search for "tweakui" on your hdd and see if it is about. If it is part of the powertoys for windowsxp, then it may have been installed somewhere else - try start_programs_powertoys-for-windows as a possibility.

And as for your nickname, I will not under any circumstances.

VoG™ 18:30 21 May 2003

TweakUI for XP does not have a paranoia tab.

VoG™ 18:44 21 May 2003

By e-mail

HOW CAN I MAKE IT WORK? HAVE YOU SUSSED IT?

----------------------

I assume that you are talking about TweakUI off a coverdisk.

There is a TweakUI for Windows XP click here but it does not include a paranoia tab. The TweakUI for earlier versions of Windows did.

Ironman556 18:52 21 May 2003

There's loads of tools for tweaking XP. I'm way back in the past with 98, so I don't know what to recommend, but search google for the words 'tweak' and 'xp' or something and you should get loads of results. I don't know if JV16 power tools will be of any use, it'll let you delete temp files etc. click here .

Lú-tzé 18:54 21 May 2003

Email:

WAS GONNA JUST HAVE POGUE, LIKE A GOOD BOY BUT SOMEONE HAD BEAT ME TO IT!

I'VE GOT TWEAK UI ON THERE BUT NO TAB?

What exactly are you trying to achieve? There are many utilities out there to do what I think you want to do.

PS - some consider captial letters as shouting.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?