TV Tuner but no software

Giggle n' Bits 00:59 21 Aug 2006

aquired a second hand Asus TV Tuner with a Philips decoder but no software, is there any free ones available online to download that don't expire ?

i have Nero, Cyberlink Power DVD v6, also acces to Power Director if these will do the job ?.

Gandalph 01:41 21 Aug 2006

Try doing a search for your software here, click here

Giggle n' Bits 02:11 21 Aug 2006

to correct issues. I did find out it ws called Power Cinema that was originally shipped with the TV Tuner.

Stuartli 08:47 21 Aug 2006

PowerCinema is not the best software to use with TV tuners if my experience is any guide (too slow and cumbersome) and often unable to find all the TV and radio stations available.

If you can find a download for ShowShifter's last version (3.12.2945), it's a more rounded packet.

Or you might like to try:

click here

click here

click here

Giggle n' Bits 11:03 21 Aug 2006

Bitconfused with them links, are any of them Free, or do any of them expire after x number of days.
Looking at Media Portal which is option 3 looks like a friendly interface, is this a programme that will expire and which download should I actually use. ? there seems to be a few in there.

Stuartli 12:24 21 Aug 2006

See:

click here

There only seems to be one download at Softpedia listed, plus the patches.

IIRC you also need to download, if you don't already have it, Microsoft's iNET Framework.

Stuartli 12:26 21 Aug 2006

Some more here, but mostly shareware:

click here

Giggle n' Bits 12:50 21 Aug 2006

Just downloaded and will feedback on it when I get the ariel sorted.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?