Trouble downloading Real Player

rawprawn 08:12 20 Jan 2007

My copy of Real Player has become corrupt and won't update. It tells me to reinstall but when I try and download from click here I get the message that the server is unavailable (this has been for two days now) Anyone else got his problem?

SLAYER 08:19 20 Jan 2007

Just had a look, no problems here.

rawprawn 08:32 20 Jan 2007

Thanks SLAYER, any suggestions?

SLAYER 08:38 20 Jan 2007

I don't know if the following will be of any help to you.

click here?&

click here

click here

VoG II 08:49 20 Jan 2007

I Prefer RealAlternative click here

rawprawn 09:00 20 Jan 2007

I have tried all three of your links with the same result, one says sorry down for maintainance maybe that is the problem.

rawprawn 09:03 20 Jan 2007

The reason that I found the problem was that I decided to try Real Alternative, it uninstalled Real player before installing. I liked it but I couldn't get it to open to the same size, it always started small. I uninstalled and then found the real player problem so I did a system restore. I is now working but won't update and as I said suggests redownload and install.

rawprawn 09:10 20 Jan 2007

If I don't rspond to posts immediately, it is because I am in and out of the house. We suffered damage to the house in the storm on Thursday and the builders are trying to fix it.

SLAYER 09:19 20 Jan 2007

Still having no problem apart from the first link.try here.

click here

rawprawn 09:48 20 Jan 2007

That last link worked, I have downloaded and it uninstalled my version (which was newer) I installed it and I am now updating it. Thank you for your help, how disd you find that link I had looked all over for alternatives but they all led back to the one that didn't work. Any thanks again.

rawprawn 10:11 20 Jan 2007

All now fixed and updated thanks you , I will now mark this as resolved. Anyway the buiders have gone home, it's too windy and dangerous so I am keeping my fingers crossed that things don't get any worse.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?