Trouble again with IM

Gayl 07:13 05 Oct 2007

Hi it's me again, ok I got IM to work for awhile and then it stopped, so I rebooted and then got that critical error 15 again, so redid my steps again, deleted IM, ran the ccleaner, put it back on my computer and now I either get that same critical error 15 or this message before IM opens IMApp.exe-Application Error with a red X *The instruction at *0x7c911629* referenced memory at *0x00000017* The memory could not be written. Click ok to terminate the program.

Is there a fix for this, oh I hope so I surely do miss my IM, and my mail is starting to build up. Thanks so much once again.

Gayl

tullie 07:52 05 Oct 2007

Whats IM?

Technotiger 08:03 05 Oct 2007

Perhaps this might help you fix Incredimail ...

click here

Though this error message is not confined to Incredimail, it does happen with many other applications too.

birdface 12:23 05 Oct 2007

Googled a few to have a look at.click here You could also try Dial a Fix it,s not Incredimail related but fixes Different things that may be related.Just use it if nothing else seems to be working.click here If I remember right you press the green tick then press go.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

How secure is your Wi-Fi?

AMD vs Intel: we put the most powerful desktops for designers and artists head-to-head

iPhone tips & tricks

Les meilleurs ordinateurs portables 2017